We are looking for an experienced and detail-oriented accounting professional to join our team as an Accounts Officer.
This is a fantastic opportunity to take full responsibility for providing essential accounting and administrative support to our busy accounting department. If you are a motivated individual with excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, we invite you to apply and be part of our dynamic team.
- Type accurately, prepare and maintain accounting documents and records
- Prepare bank deposits, general ledger postings and statements
- Reconcile accounts in a timely manner
- Daily enter key data of financial transactions in the database
- Provide assistance and support to company personnel
- Research, track and restore accounting or documentation problems and discrepancies
- Inform management and compile reports / summaries on activity areas
- To prepare VAT returns and Financial statements
- Function in accordance with established standards, procedures, and applicable laws
- Constantly update job knowledge
- Proven accounting experience, preferably as an Accountant
- Should be in a possession or process of ACCA STUDIES
- Familiarity with bookkeeping and basic accounting procedures
- Competency in MS Office, databases and an accounting software like XERO, Shireburn, Sage etc.
- Hands-on experience with spreadsheets and final reports
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Well organized
Interested candidates should send their CVs and cover letter by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org